Application Deadline: 11 Apr 2022 05:00 PM AEST
The $40 million Australian 5G Innovation Initiative supports the Australian Government’s commitment to demonstrating the value of 5G to businesses in Australia.
For the Round 2 grant opportunity there is a total of $20 million available. This round will direct up to $2 million to dedicated projects in the Western Parkland City.
The grant opportunity:
- supports innovative and emerging 5G trials that undertake rigorous, commercial and replicable testing of 5G technology
- offers businesses the opportunity to identify 5G applications that demonstrate 5G’s capability
- supports various projects that demonstrate 5G’s capability and benefits across a range of industry sectors and locations.
You can apply if you:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- are registered for the goods and services tax (GST)
- can contribute 20% of project expenditure.
You must be one of the following:
- an entity, incorporated in Australia
- a company limited by guarantee
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a Local Government or State/Territory Government agency or body, where an application involves a partnership with at least one other eligible entity.
Apply using our online portal:
- Create or log into your portal account.
- Follow the instructions to complete your application.
- Submit your application before the close date.
Make sure you include enough detail and supporting evidence in your application to help us decide whether to award you the grant.
Don’t submit the application until it’s complete. You can’t correct a mistake.
Official Website: Grants to demonstrate the value of 5G to businesses in Australia