Six month internship with the Commercial Spend Productivity programme within the Global Commerce Control function
Are you looking for a challenging internship at one of the world’s largest brewers? Are you good with numbers and want to work in a commercial and international environment?
This is an opportunity to work at the headquarters of Heineken International in the Department of Global Business Control, where you will join the Commercial Spend Productivity (CSP) programme. The programme is responsible for developing tools and resources that can be applied by HEINEKEN’s operating companies worldwide to improve the productivity of commercial spend and unlock profitable growth.
The internship will consist of the following key components:
- Business Data Management and data visualisation: As part of our CSP team, you will responsible for the comprehensive database on which all tools draw insights for benchmarking. The data base and the dashboards are managed in PowerBI.
- Capability building: Support the CSP team to deliver training plans and content that focusses helping the audience learn on where and how to apply the CSP resources.
- Business Analytics: An additional part of the internship will be providing ad-hoc Analysis to support the CSP team and the stakeholders with insights that can drive action and land our core objectives.
Through the above activities, you will gain insight into the Finance and Commerce departments in a world-leading multinational company. You’ll be at the centre of the action in a place where you can lay a sound foundation for a career in business or finance. On top of all this, you will have acquired operational knowledge of Power BI, an indispensable data management and visualisation tool of the future.
This internship will begin in Oct 2021 (limited flexibility on start date) for the duration of 6 months.
The Work Environment
As CSP Intern you will work at the headquarters of Heineken International in the Department of Global Strategic Planning & Business Control, where you will join the Commercial Spend Productivity team.
You will work with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and be exposed to the various elements of a large transformation programme.
The ideal candidate is:
- In the final stage of your business/economics or similarly analytical study (WO Bachelor or Master);
- Proactive, independent, hands-on, accurate, enthusiastic, communicative and analytical;
- Proficient with Excel & PowerPoint, experience with tools like PowerBI is a bonus
- Proficient in Financial Accounting
- Motivated to do an internship at HEINEKEN.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
- Because of COVID-19 we adopt a hybrid working approach – working from home and at the office a few days a week. We use Microsoft Teams as our main collaboration platform.
- All interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide a proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered.
For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please contact Bharadwaj (Barry) Raghavendran, CSP Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Are you interested in this role and would you like to apply straight away?
For More Information: