Application Deadline: 05/10/2022
IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation is pleased to launch a call for proposals under Dedicated Innovation AcceLerator (DIAL) Scheme.
The scope of DIAL helps fast tracking a start-up through focused intervention (Push innovations into commercial domain).
IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation is a section 08 Company housing the Technology Innovation Hub on Sensors, Networking, Actuators and Control Systems. The company is funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, under its National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) and hosted by Indian Institute Technology Madras (IITM).
IITM Pravartak funds projects in the following areas:
- Communication, Sensors and Networking
- Data Science and Machine Learning for IoT
- Embedded Control Systems and Software
- Security and Cryptography for control systems
- Control algorithms and automated systems
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Artificial Intelligence for IoT and IIoT