Application Deadline: 31 May 2022
The Career Development Commission and its Fellowships Task Force are launching a new visiting scholarship scheme to support clinical and academic professionals with an interest in epilepsy during the first stages of their career.
We aim to support early-career academic and clinical professionals planning to acquire a new skill and to expand their professional network by undertaking a professional visit to a suitable host institution. The scheme is further aimed at increasing international exchange of expertise and skills with mutual benefit.
It will first launch in ILAE-Europe and is planned to be extended to other regions in due course.
- Based in ILAE-Europe
- Still in training or not have finished his or her training (medical specialty, PhD) more than 5 years ago
- Financial support of up to 5000 € towards living and travel expenses for a visiting period of up to 3 months
- Additional financial support for successful applicants with caring responsibility
- Creation of a network of early-career academic and clinical fellows to provide peer support that desirably
lasts beyond the duration of the scholarship
- Academic research application OR clinical experience application
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Home institution recommendation
- Host department acceptance verification
Official Website: ILAE Visting Scholarship: Call for applicants