Application Deadline: 31st May.
Join the world’s largest collaborative innovation ecosystem in paints and coating and acceelrate your growth.
They see opportunities in several areas, but don’t let the following list limit you:
- Digital experience of their products through visualization technologies like Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Gamification software etc.
- Data driven customer experiences through Artificial Intelligence led chat bots, voice enabled engagement tools, curated training content to support Do-It-Yourself projects etc.
- Cloud based solutions to improve customer support and services.
Solutions within the social media ecosystem to generate credible customer information / insights and further fuel their business strategy.
- Thinking about the consumers’ needs, they already have initiatives such as:
- Digital tools, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) previews, Visualizer, digital shade cards and colour sensors to inspire consumers paint journey and helps them curate it in their style.
- Dulux Painter Market Place, a portal that connects painters with consumers looking for painting assistance.
- Founder Friendly: Validated win-win model with successful outcomes
- Accelerate, you’re Way: Get your innovations to market faster with a tailored collaboration agreement
- Built for Scale: Unique opportunity to take the international stage
- Sector-Specific Expertise: Unparalleled access to AkzoNobel’s global innovation ecosystem
- Direct Line to Top Leaders: Including access to over 50+ experts
- Collaborate with the Brightest Minds: Join 3,500+ other innovative minds on their colorful platform
- Validated Startup Program: 14 startups accelerated through three programs.
What they are looking in your Solutions?
- Your solution should be more than idea. It should have proven technical feasibility and be ready to be further developed for this purpose.
- They’re looking for a solution that digitally transforms the painting journey (Planning, Painting and Post-painting) for consumers resulting in a delightful consumer experience.
- Planning – Inspiration, visualization, painter outreach, Buy-it-yourself (BIY), Buying, Budget
- Painting – Empower choices (DIY or professional service)
- Post-painting – Feedback, product & service reassurance, consumer lifecycle management
Official Website: INDIA STARTUP CHALLENGE