Application Deadline: 05/03/2022
Our award-winning support programme for emerging social enterprises in east London helps get great business ideas off the ground.
- Your business idea must have clear social purpose and the applicant must live in Tower Hamlets, Hackney or Newham.
- To be eligible for a start up funding of up to £20,000 your idea for a Social Enterprise must:
- Have a sound business proposition and the potential to be financially sustainable without reliance on grant funding.
- Have a clear social purpose and outcomes, such as employment for people with barriers to work, youth training, healthy living and local environmental improvements.
- Full eligibility criteria will be sent to all applicants.
Download an Expression of Interest Form
For a paper copy, please contact: Kim Hayman, Beyond Business, Bromley by Bow Centre, St Leonard’s St, E3 3BT
The closing date for submissions of Expressions of Interest is 5 pm on 3rd May 2022
For any other information, please contact Kim Hayman.
This programme is generously supported by Investec.
Official Website: Investec Beyond Business