Application Deadline: Monday 21 June 2021, 11:59 pm CEST
CEI is glad to announce the opening of the Call for Proposals 2021 in the framework of the Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) with funding made available by the CEI Fund at the EBRD, entirely financed by the Italian Government.
Launched in 2004, the KEP is a development instrument aimed at supporting the transfer of expertise from organisations in the EU to peers in the non‐EU countries within the CEI region. The rationale of the Programme is based on the assumption that the economic development in non‐EU countries can be strengthened through the transfer of best practices and benchmarks already in place in more advanced economies. These transfers could have an invaluable impact by ensuring social cohesion and economic dynamism in the region. By co‐financing capacity building and technical assistance projects, the KEP offers grants to institutions willing to share their experience with their partners in the non‐EU CEI Member States, thus helping non-members to advance on their path towards EU standards and policies.
asic information on the Call
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call is 250,000 EUR.
- Applicants shall be public/private entities registered in a CEI Member State.
- The Call requires the participation of at least two partners per proposal. At least one know-how provider and one know-how beneficiary institution. The applicant institution can coincide with a know-how provider or with a know-how beneficiary institution.
- The CEI grant ceiling amounts to 40,000 EUR (max 50% of the total project costs).
Applicants need to carefully observe the criteria and obligations set by this Call before submitting their proposals.
- KEP Call for Proposals 2021
- KEP Application Form Guidelines 2021
- Annex 1 (.xls)
- Annex 2 (.xls)
- Annex 3 (.doc)
Official Website: Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP)