Application Deadline: 22nd May 2022
Entrepreneurship needs diversity! You are a diverse team with an interesting business idea or already founded a startup? You are looking for professional support in the areas of financing, profit-market-fit or sales? Then apply now until 22nd May 2022 for the first Leipzig Summer School for Diverse Startups!
- Your team consists of 2 people or more
- You have at least one team member that has a diverse background, for example a FINTA (women, inter, non-binary, trans, agender) person and/or People of Color. More information and examples can be found below in “Our goal” and the FAQ.
- The topic of your business idea does not matter as long as you have potential to grow
- A legally founded startup is not mandatory, but your business idea should already be very concrete, for example in form of a business plan
- You are available to be in Leipzig for the duration of the program (11.-22. July 2022). At this point, we plan to run the program onsite. When applying, be sure to be available to come to Leipzig for the two weeks!
- The program will be in English, so someone from your team should understand and speak English well. If only German-speaking teams are selected, the program can also be held in German.
You can apply until 22nd May 2022 by submitting the form that you see on the right. The form contains a (really) short questionnaire. In this questionnaire, you are asked to upload a pitch deck or a short pitch video (max. 120 seconds). You can read more about application details in the FAQs below.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us (email@example.com) or call: +49 341 355 785 70.
Official Website: LEIPZIG SUMMER SCHOOL