Application Deadline: 06 April 2022
Since 2016, MassChallenge Mexico has accelerated 167 high-impact startups who have raised USD 132 MM. This would not have been possible without a solid network of professionals that trust the potential of those who make up the entrepreneurial ecosystem of our country. In 2020, we had 600 applications and 37 startups selected for the acceleration process. The support of 400+ experts and 11 partners from different industries was added to this effort. We have been working to prepare the 2021 Accelerator program and are ready to meet this year’s cohort. Join us and help create the future!
- For their early-stage accelerator programs in Mexico: They accept applications for early stage startups across all industries, from anywhere in the world. If your startup has raised less than $1M in equity-based funding, generated less than $2M in annual revenue, and are set to make a big impact in your industry or on the world, you’re our kind of entrepreneur.
- For their vertical programs MassChallenge HealthTech and MassChallenge FinTech: They accept applications from industry-focused startups that have raised less than $10M in equity-based funding and generated less than $10M in annual revenue. If your startup exceeds these guidelines, they still recommend that you apply for the accelerator program. There will be an opportunity on the application for you to provide more information about your current funding amounts. Prospective startups should be developed enough to work collaboratively with a large business or institution.
- Zero cost and for zero equity.
- Four-month accelerator program valued at USD 50,000 according to MIT
- Mentorship from our curate high-level experts and Entrepreneurs in Residence
- Engagement with the MCMX corporate partners
- Unique curriculum tailored to the maturity level of your startup in the form of workshops, roundtables, and industry tracks.
- Investment opportunities up to $100,000 USD for program winners
- MassChallenge offers zero-equity programs and a competition-based model to provide cash awards and other prizes to the top startups in the global network. They do not offer any investment or funding upfront but participating founders and program alumni can apply to compete for cash award prizes.
- Investment opportunities up to $100,000 USD for program’s winners
Official Website: MassChallenge Mexico