The Michigan Economic Development Corporation has announced Industry 4.0 Grant Program that will provide 50% reimbursement for qualifying I4.0 technology costs up to $25,000.
- Companies must be a manufacturer, as defined by NAICS code
- Proposed project must take place at a Michigan manufacturing facility
- Companies must be classified as a small business by the Small Business Administration
- Companies must complete an I4.0 Technology Assessment by the MMTC prior to award OR provide documentation of an executed strategy for determining which technology to implement
- Companies must be an Essential Member with Automation Alley (Free).
The grant application is now open and can be accessed by clicking on the button below. Please contact MEDC with any questions.
Official Website: MEDC’s Industry 4.0 Technology Implementation Grant Program in the US