Application Deadline: 26 September 2021
The Michael Endres Prize is a research and teaching award, bestowed annually since 2017 on a distinguished scholar working on topics related to the Hertie School’s research and teaching agenda. Since 2020, the prize has been awarded as a 10-month Visiting Professorship at the school’s Jacques Delors Centre, a research center and think tank focused on European governance.
The Michael Endres Prize is named for the long-time Chairman and current honorary Chairman of the Hertie Foundation’s Board of Trustees, Michael Endres, who was instrumental in founding the school in 2003 and who has helped guide its successful development since. The selection committee is chaired by former German President Horst Köhler.
- CV and list of publications
- An outline of your plans during your stay (max. 2000 words). No need to design grand research projects, we simply want to know what you plan to do
- A vibrant and growing international and interdisciplinary research community
- The possibility to teach on a voluntary basis
- A stipend of 5000€/month (applications for one semester or for the entire academic year are possible)
Official Website: Michael Endres Prize