Application Deadline: 31st October. 2021
The Australia-ASEAN Emerging Leaders Program (A2ELP) is an Australian Government initiative and a flagship program for the Australia-ASEAN Council (AAC), curated and run by Social Good Outpost.
Join the region’s leading entrepreneurs in bespoke workshops, networking and collaboration, and become part of the A2ELP alumni.
- Under 30 years
- Social entrepreneur
- 5 Australian representatives and 10 ASEAN representatives (one from each ASEAN country: Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei)
- Must be able to commit to two nights a week for 3 months for workshops, events and lectures. (Dates shown in following table).
- This program provides a welcoming learning environment. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate
Bringing the region’s leading young social entrepreneurs together, participants will:
- build knowledge of scalable and sustainable business models to achieve long-term change
- develop skills to engage a range of stakeholders
- receive training in cultural intelligence and innovative startup and social enterprise methodologies
- participate in networking events and cultural activities, and pitch at a finale gala event
- discuss the latest thinking and ideas in social impact with academic experts and industry leaders
- develop connections through peer mentoring and alumni engagement
- receive professional photography, meet angel investors and industry leaders, and have the potential opportunity for travel post-covid
Official Website: Next-generation Australian and ASEAN social enterprise