Application Deadline: Friday 18 March 2022
Further to the Government’s announcement on 21 December, guidance has now been released providing details of the new Omicron Hospitality & Leisure Grant (OHLG). A summary and the full guidance is available on the GOV.UK website.
The OHLG is to support businesses that offer in-person services, where the main service and activity takes place in fixed Business Rates-paying premises, within the hospitality, leisure and accommodation sectors.
- Your business must be the ratepayer of the premises on 30 December 2021
- The property must be in the rating list on 30 December 2021
- The business must have been trading on 30 December 2021
- The business must offer in-person services, where the main service and activity takes place in the fixed business rates paying premises
- Your main service must fall into one of the Hospitality, Leisure or Accommodation sectors, detailed below
Businesses are asked to provide a cumulative total of previous funding received under all Covid-19 business grant schemes – please note, providing this information is not mandatory.
The council places responsibility on the applicant to provide information that is correct to the best of their knowledge.
Official Website: Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant (OHLG)