Application Deadline: Sunday 9 January 2022
Digital Catapult’s FutureScope enables startups and scaleups to collaborate across technologies, business stages and markets, and address real-world challenges through innovation. Participants receive expert and timely support at every stage of their business growth, benefiting from our market-leading expertise and facilities.
From November 2021 to 09 January 2022 FutureScope is open to applications from scaling high-potential companies to tackle industrial net-zero challenges.
Pre-scale or early scaling stage companies that:
- Have previously raised a seed or Series A round of investment, and/or can demonstrate significant commercial revenues of at least £500,000 in the previous 12 months
- Sell (or aiming to sell) solutions to larger SMEs and/or enterprise customers at an average order value of approx. £10,000 pa or more
Digital technology applications
- Future networks and advanced digital infrastructure (internet of things including low powered wide area networks, NB-IoT, LIFI etc. and includes sensors, edge devices, wearables etc.)
- Immersive technologies – extended reality (virtual, augmented, mixed reality and haptics)
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning (natural language processing, machine vision, deep learning)
- Distributed ledger technologies (blockchain etc.)
Working within or can apply solutions to industrial settings
- Material resource optimisation
- Zero waste manufacturing:
- Circular economy
- Net zero agriculture
Companies with a clear revenue model
- The company should be able to articulate its revenue model, who its customers are, identify key acquisition channels and describe its go-to-market strategy
Across the 16 week programme, participating companies’ leadership team will work with the Digital Catapult team, industry experts and growth coaches to assess, iterate and accelerate business processes and significantly expand their network of peers, investors and customers.
Official Website: Open call: FutureScope Industrial Net Zero Scale