Application Deadline: 07/10/2022
OPPO has launched its flagship program ‘OPPO Elevate’ that aims to accelerate the overall innovation culture in India and mentor start-ups who have the potential to bring the next big technological change in the industry.
- You should be an individual/entity, as applicable and legal resident of the Republic of India;
- You have a billing address within the territory of India;
- You should have a valid Pan Card;
- Should have registered Start-up operating in India.
- The Startup should be incorporated as a private limited company or registered as a partnership firm or a limited liability partnership
- Turnover should be less than INR 100 Crores in any of the previous financial years
- An entity shall be considered as a startup up to 10 years from the date of its incorporation
- The Startup should be working towards innovation/ improvement of existing products, services and processes and should have the potential to generate employment/ create wealth. An entity formed by splitting up or reconstruction of an existing business shall not be considered a “Startup”
- Start-ups should be a Validation/Early Traction/Scaling stage startup. Ideation stage start-ups are not eligible.
OPPO Elevate will help the brand harness the power of innovation by extending a palatial platform for start-ups to collaborate. OPPO joins hands with Microsoft for Start-up in India to strengthen this initiative.
Domains: Start-ups across “Accessible Technology” and “Digital Health” will be able to apply for the India edition of the program.
Official Website: OPPO Elevate’ Program for Indian Startups