Application Deadline: 05/13/2022
The Pennovation Accelerator is inviting a cohort of local startups to engage in a six-week program to develop their business strategy and cultivate their network.
- The Accelerator is focused on growing and supporting Philadelphia-based companies, weekly sessions will take place in person at the Pennovation Center in Philadelphia.
- Ideal applicants meet the following criteria:
- Stage: post-MVP/Proof of Concept –> revenue less than $500K
- Capital Raised: $0 –> less than $1M
- Industries include (but are not limited to):
- Consumer Products
- Food Tech & AgriTech
- Health Tech / Med Device
- Smart Cities & IOT
- Each company is paired with an individual mentor
- 3 months free CoWorker membership at the Pennovation Center
- Six weeks of training from subject matter experts
- Curated weekly networking opportunities
- Complimentary Amazon Web Services (AWS) credit package
- Opportunity to pitch to investors at final Pitch Day
Cohort companies will participate in weekly educational sessions presented by subject matter experts. Each company is paired with an experienced mentor to advise them on their journey. In addition, curated networking opportunities help the companies make connections into the larger Philadelphia entrepreneurial community.
Official Website: Pennovation Accelerator Summer 2022 now open for Applications