Application Deadline: June 17, 2022.
The Banaras Hindu University-a premier Indian university invites applications for postdoctoral fellowships for Indian Nationals, Foreign Nationals, PIO & OCI, as a follow up on its recent elevation as the Institutions of Eminence (IoE) by the Government of India.
Designated as the ‘Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowships’, this programme offers up to 100 positions in all disciplines of Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities and Other Professional Disciplines.
These fellowships are awarded for a duration of 2 years which may be extended for another 1 year on the favourable evaluation by the concerned review committee.
- Ph.D. from the top 500 Institutions (THE or Q-S ranking) and a very good academic record throughout or a postdoctoral experience of two years from the top 500 Institutions (THE or Q-S ranking).
- Candidates have shown evidence of independent research capability and have publications in high impact journals.
- Age limit: preferably less than 35 years of age as on June 17, 2022.
- Government of India (GoI) rules will be applicable.
- Proposed research plan (up to 500 words).
- One page Curriculum Vitae with a list of all Publications. Format of Curriculum vitae available at the webpage of IoE, BHU.
- PDF files of at least two and up to five important publications and a brief description of candidate’s contribution.
- Consent from a faculty member from BHU, who is willing to host may be attached.
- Recommendation letter of thesis supervisor or PDF advisor.
Official Website: Postdoctoral Fellowship