Application Deadline: 05/02/2022
Alberta Catalyzer delivers business support and advice to founders, entrepreneurs and startups in the early stages of development, preparing them to take their idea forward. With a focus on equity, diversity and inclusion, this pre-accelerator program features coaches and mentors who reflect the diversity of Alberta’s population, to ensure advocacy and support for previously underserved tech-founder communities.
- Your product or business model is tech-enabled, meaning through technology your startup can grow beyond your own personal expertise, availability, and geographic location.
- You’ve started your customer discovery process – be it through interviews, surveys or other tools.
- You can demonstrate the value and desirability of the solution from customer discovery data.
- You are committed to learning, being coached, and sharing your progress with peers.
- You want to do business in Alberta and scale your startup.
- Develop a solution based on customer input.
- Identify high potential customer segments.
- Create an initial Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to test the market.
- Validate your business model: customer segment, value proposition, channels, customer relationships, revenue streams, etc.
- Identify impact metrics to track your progress.
- Hit the ground running or pivot your idea into something greater.
Official Website: Pre-Accelerator Program for Alberta Startups (Canada)