Application Deadline: 05/16/2022
The Private Sector Business Enablement Fund (PSBEF) is a $23.4 million initiative that forms part of the Geelong City Deal’s Twelve Apostles Precinct Redevelopment Project. The Australian Government is working in partnership with the Victorian Government Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions via Regional Development Victoria (RDV), to jointly deliver this program.
The PSBEF looks to support public infrastructure projects in the Shipwreck Coast – Great Ocean Road region that will activate significant private sector investment in the region.
- Strategic headwork services including potable water and sewer services;
- Infrastructure upgrades for roads, power, bridges and communications throughout the Shipwreck Coast – Great Ocean Road region
- Digital connectivity infrastructure within the region, including new and upgraded mobile coverage; and
- Site and project constraints.
Applications will be considered for projects from:
- A company incorporated in Australia.
- A company incorporated by guarantee.
- An incorporated not‑for‑profit organisation or community group; that has an Australian Business Number (ABN) or can provide written advice from the Australian Tax Office that no withholding tax is required from a grant payment.
- A local government body within the Shipwreck Coast ‑ Great Ocean Road region as defined in these guidelines.
- A Victorian government agency.
- An Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006.
- Individuals are not eligible to apply
Applications will then be assessed against PSBEF assessment criteria as outlined in the guidelines.
Projects that are within the Shipwreck Coast, as defined in the Guidelines, are a priority of the program, and can submit an application for PSBEF consideration.
Projects will also be considered outside of the Shipwreck Coast priority area, along the Great Ocean Road, on a case-by-case basis.
The minimum amount of grant funding that can be sought from Round 2 is $100,000 with a maximum amount of $2 million.
Projects that have high applicant contributions are considered more favourably.
Official Website: Private Sector Business Enablement Fund