Application Deadline: 05/10/2022
IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation has announced a call for proposals under PRomotion and Acceleration of Young and Aspiring technology entrepreneurS (PRAYAS) Scheme.
The scope of PRAYAS is to support Idea to Prototype (by attracting a number of youth who demonstrates problem solving zeal and abilities to work on new innovation based start-ups) and aims to address gaps in the very early stage idea/proof of concept.
IITM Pravartak Technologies Foundation is a section 08 Company housing the Technology Innovation Hub on Sensors, Networking, Actuators and Control Systems. The company is funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, under its National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) and hosted by Indian Institute Technology Madras (IITM).
Pravartak funds projects in the following areas:
- Communication, Sensors and Networking
- Data Science and Machine Learning for IoT
- Embedded Control Systems and Software
- Security and Cryptography for control systems
- Control algorithms and automated systems
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Artificial Intelligence for IoT and IIoT