Application Deadline: 31 August 2022
The RIPE Fellowship Programme provides basic assistance for successful candidates in the RIPE NCC service region to participate in a RIPE Meeting.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support successful candidates in their professional or academic career development, allow them to participate in policy discussions, and to network with industry peers and others at the event.
- Work or study in the field of Internet technology or a field relevant to the RIPE community
- Live or work in the RIPE NCC service region (Europe, the Middle East and parts of Central Asia)
- In need of financial assistance
- Have a valid passport
- Agree to share knowledge gained with their local Internet community and/or RIPE community
- RIPE NCC members can also apply
The application opens three months before a RIPE Meeting. An internal selection committee will review all applications and contact successful candidates at least six weeks before the RIPE Meeting.
The RIPE NCC will book travel and accommodation for RIPE Fellows. The candidate is responsible for providing all relevant details necessary in a timely manner to our travel team.
Official Website: RIPE Fellowship