Application Deadline: 01-Aug-2022
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students’ is an initiative of Rolls-Royce India Pvt. Ltd. to financially support meritorious girl students in completing their engineering programme. The scholarship is aimed at helping girl students studying in the 1st/2nd/3rd year of undergraduate engineering degree programme at an AICTE recognized institution in India.
This scholarship is being offered by Rolls-Royce India as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives that primarily focus on supporting and encouraging students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects. The company also runs several projects to promote STEM learning programmes and skill development.
- Applicants must be studying in the 1st/2nd/3rd year of the Engineering degree programme (in fields like Aerospace, Marine, Electronics, Computers, etc.) at an AICTE recognized institution.
- Applicants must have scored more than 60% marks in their Class 10 and 12 board exams.
- Open for girl students only.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Official Website: Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students 2022