Application Deadline: April 25, 2022
Entrepreneurial professionals committed to expanding more equitable and inclusive communities across America are encouraged to apply now to join the next cohort of FUSE Executive Fellows.
This selective program partner accomplished professionals with local government agencies as FUSE Executive Fellows for a 12-month period. FUSE Executive Fellows apply their experience and commitment to community service to nurture innovative and sustainable approaches that address complex social and civic issues. FUSE Executive Fellows are currently engaged in expanding public health, racial equity, economic development, affordable housing, restorative justice, education, and urban resilience.
The FUSE Executive Fellowship presents a tremendous opportunity for both professional achievement and career development. Throughout their fellowship year, FUSE Executive Fellows join like-minded colleagues in a cohort-based learning ecosystem that supports their successful pivot to leadership in the public sector.
- 15+ years of professional experience, which may have been gained across the public, private and/or social sectors
- A track record of collaboration, team-building, and facilitative leadership
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Superior critical thinking and analytical skills
- The ability to synthesize information into clear and concise recommendations
- An entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated success in creating novel solutions to complex problems
- Flexibility, adaptability, and perseverance
- Humility, inclusivity, and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ease in making public presentations
- Demonstrated passion for public service, civic innovation and/or cross-sector collaboration
The FUSE Executive Fellowship is an equal opportunity program with the core value of incorporating diverse perspectives. We strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
The competitive national search has begun for leaders uniquely suited to succeed as FUSE Executive Fellows! Interested candidates are asked to apply as soon as possible, as interviewing and hiring occurs on a rolling basis. Click below to learn of the specific fellowships currently available. To apply, upload your resume and complete a brief online application in lieu of a cover letter. The application process allows you to demonstrate your interest in multiple opportunities or project areas, you need only submit one application to be considered for multiple fellowship projects.