Application Deadline: April 29
The MicroBusiness COVID-19 Relief Grant Program (Sacramento County Microbusiness Grant Program) is made possible by the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA) and the County of Sacramento.
Sacramento County Microbusiness Grant Program is here to help supply funding to our local microbusinesses throughout Sacramento County to aid in the recovery from the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic to the microbusiness community.
- Physical location of the business is in Sacramento County
- Operational prior to 12/31/2019 and is still operational
- Currently active and operating
- Fewer that 5 FTEs now + 2019 & 2020 taxable years
- Did not receive a CA Relief Grant (but was otherwise eligible to the CA Relief Grant)
- Less than $50,000 in gross revenue for the 2019 tax year
- Impacted by COVID-19 (at least a 10% reduction in revenue from 2019 to 2020 tax years)
- The business was the primary source of income for the business owner in the 2019 taxable year
- The business owner is the majority-owner and manager of the business
- Government-issued photo ID (state, domestic or foreign).
- Business license or certificate from Sacramento County or one of the incorporated Cities (Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Folsom, Galt, Isleton, Rancho Cordova or Sacramento). If your business is not required to obtain a local business license, for example, those licensed through the State of California, proof of business operations within Sacramento County is still required. Acceptable documents may include business tax returns, business bank statements, or other official business documentation that includes the business address.
- 2019 and 2020 tax returns showing year over year loss (example: Schedule C – Profit and Loss from Business
Official Website: Sacramento County Microbusiness Grant Program