Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
FT x Cardano Blockchain Challenge in association with Project Catalyst, Seedstars, and FT Talent by Financial Times has a mission to source ventures interested in leveraging the Cardano Blockchain platform & community and engage with ventures interested in building on Cardano.
Throughout the program, the selected startups will get a chance to participate in a 3-day Bootcamp, connect to Seedstars’ network of mentors, and receive tech perks. The global winner will get a short-track to Seedstars’ International Ventures Fund.
They are looking for startups interested in leveraging the Cardano Blockchain platform & community to build their solutions.
- Apply if:
- You’re an early-stage company (Idea, Seed or Pre-series A)
- You’re building a blockchain solution or interested in integrating blockchain into your solution
- 50 startups will participate in a 3-day Bootcamp, connect to Seedstars’ network of mentors, and receive tech perks.
- 24 startups will be selected to participate in a 3-month Acceleration Program.
- Access to knowledge (participating in 3 days Bootcamp, 1-1 mentorship sessions)
- Access to Cardano community
- Access to Seed stars network of mentors and investors
- Opportunity to get short-track to Seed stars International Ventures Fund
- Tech perks
Official Website: Seedstars’ FT x Cardano Blockchain Challenge