Application Deadline: February 23, 2022, at 11:59 PM PST
Are you looking to scale your technology business? The San Francisco and Silicon Valley region is the leading global hub for technology, venture capital and entrepreneurship. Canadian tech start-ups and small and medium-sized enterprises can achieve their business objectives and capitalize on opportunities by accessing the unique resources of the Silicon Valley. The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) program in Silicon Valley provides an entry point to qualified firms seeking funding, partnerships and business development services.
We are seeking 8 early-stage high-growth Canadian tech start-ups that are looking to expand in the Silicon Valley ecosystem. Companies from all sectors are encouraged to apply.
We would like to work with start-ups that have:
- successfully raised a pre-seed or seed funding from an institutional investor in Canada
- a business model that currently generates monthly or annual recurring revenue
- plans to raise funding (seed or series A) in the next 6 months
- a passionate and strong founding team with the ability to execute quickly
The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) supports diversity, equity and inclusion in trade. We strongly encourage companies led by Canadians of all backgrounds and orientations to apply.
This program will offer virtual supports for about 3 to 5 hours per week starting April 15, 2022. Companies will participate in:
- welcome orientation sessions
- team mentorship sessions
- strategic networking events
- tailored business development support sessions
Official Website: Silicon Valley digital – Canadian Technology Accelerator