Application Deadline: 30 April 2022.
The City of West Torrens is now offering its second round of Small Business Grants.
It is important that COVID-19 recovery measures provided by local governments complement the stimulus and support measures of the State and Federal Governments. As a Council, they must leverage their resources to help ensure the safety, survival and resilience of their small business sector.
The City of West Torrens’ Small Business Grants comprises two small business grants aimed at providing relief to businesses within the City. The grants will help their businesses to support themselves, thereby generating resilience, growth and employment.
To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Employ fewer than 20 employees (full-time, part-time, casual) at the time of application or be a sole trader or part of a business partnership.
- Be located within West Torrens.
- Have been in business for more than 12 months.
- Have the appropriate Public Liability Insurance (minimum of $20 million) that covers the activity being undertaken.
- Have the appropriate permits and licenses for business operation.
- Demonstrate how the grant funds will help address the challenges faced by businesses as they
continue to deliver services.
- Provide evidence of a 30 per cent reduction in turnover following the declaration of the public health emergency, however this will not be required if a business was forced to close due to imposed restrictions.
- Once-off facilitator/trainer fees or initial insurance for the program/activity are acceptable.
op Local SA is an online marketplace with a South Australian focus, equipped with easy-to-use vendor systems and built-in marketing support. They provide a solution for businesses to establish or expand their e-commerce, be more visible online, and connect with more customers in SA and beyond.
Official Website: Small business grants 2022