Application Deadline: April 7th 2021
Are you one of Ireland’s highest-potential social entrepreneurs? Do you have what it takes to make real change across the country?
This nine-month accelerator programme will provide you with specialised support to help you to bring your project to the next level, with a view to becoming a highly impactful, effective, scalable, and sustainable organisation. As an Impact Programme Awardee your project will receive support and direct funding worth over €20,000, and you will join Ireland’s largest network of social entrepreneurs working across the country to solve Ireland’s social problems quickly and effectively.
Applications to the Impact Programme open once per year. Applications for the 2021 programme will open on the 24th of February and close on the 7th of April.
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions in Ireland, the Impact Programme will initially be delivered online.
In order to apply to the Impact Programme, you must meet the following criteria:
• You are aged 18 years or over at the time of applying for the programme.
• You are the social entrepreneur leading the project – the main driver and decision maker.
• The primary focus of your project is on benefiting people in Ireland.
• You have identified a social or environmental issue and developed a clear business
model to solve it.
• Your solution is new or better than others in existence already in Ireland.
• Your project has moved beyond the initial idea stage, with activities up and running that
relate directly to the problem you are trying to address.
• You have evidence to illustrate the social mission and impact of your project on your
• You have the ambition to scale and grow the impact of your project beyond its current
• You are open and keen to engage with the learning and development opportunities
provided through our Impact Programme. The Programme will run from July 2021 –
March 2022. This involves a time commitment of on average 2 to 4 days per month.
• You are available to attend the mandatory Selection Process events: Virtual Judging
Panel on 21st/22nd June and a final interview on 7th July.
• You are willing and able to develop your project on at least a part-time basis for the duration of the programme.
Note: Social Entrepreneurs Ireland is not in a position to support research projects, party-political
projects, or projects with an explicit religious or faith-based agenda – as opposed to projects that
are driven by a personal belief system but are open to all the community
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted online using our online application form. Please access socialentrepreneurs.grantplatform.com to login/register and create your application. You can find
all the details you need to enter the application process on our website at www.socialentrepreneurs.ie
You will be asked to create a profile and login details, you can then log into your application atany time during the selection process period (24th of February to Midnight, 7th of April 2021). After submission you will not be able to amend your application, so please ensure you have
reviewed your work carefully before submission.
Official Website: Social Impact Programme 2021 for Irish Social Entrepreneurs.