Application Deadline: Monday 11th October 2021
The purpose of the SRF Scholarship Fund is to support SRF members to develop and maintain their research programs. Following consultation with our members, the SRF offers 4 separate Scholarship funds, an Academic Scholarship, a Research Fellow Scholarship, an Early Career Researcher Scholarship, and a Return to Research Scholarship.
- The applicant must have an academic post and be continuing in that post for the duration of the award.
- The applicant must be a current, fully-paid up full member of SRF and must have 5 paid consecutive years of membership immediately prior to application.
- The applicant must be an active member of SRF (e.g. by attending conferences, membership of committees, publishing in Reproduction Journal).
- Academic Scholarship awardees must complete a further five years of continuous SRF membership before being eligible to receive another Academic Scholarship (i.e. only one award will be made per individual per five years of membership).
- Small pump-priming grants to generate preliminary data for a full grant proposal
- Travel and subsistence for a period of sabbatical leave
- Bridging funds to help retain staff during gaps in grant funding
- Support academic staff returning to research following maternity, adoption and/or shared parental leave.
- To support and promote the exchange of knowledge and skills between the laboratories of SRF members and collaborators (either existing or new)
Official Website: Society for Reproduction and Fertility Academic Scholarship