Application Deadline: 05/25/2022
The SPP Accelerator is a learning and coaching program to source and develop promising projects designed to improve education, learning, and development using data.
- The SPP Accelerator is a global opportunity with a strong interest in having significant representation from the Global Majority.
- The Accelerator is designed with both individuals and teams in mind. If you apply as a team, they ask that you submit a lead participant as the main point of contact. If selected as a semi-finalist, the lead participant will be welcome to invite team members to attend the online coaching sessions. If selected as a finalist, only the lead participant, or a designee, will attend the in-person training program.
- They welcome initiatives from all fields of innovation. They recognize the most powerful work isn’t always a tech innovation, and that it can often be grassroots work in the community. What is important is that your work relates to the identified challenge area.
- Challenge Competition. The competition will source the most promising projects designed to improve education, learning, and development.
- Online Coaching. Applicants, semifinalists, and finalists all receive help to develop impactful proposals. Optional coaching includes training both in using data to tackle challenges and creating implementable projects.
- In-Person Training. Winners receive an all-expense paid, multi-day, in-person coaching program in Bellagio, Italy to get intensive expert mentoring and peer learning and ongoing support to realize your projects in practice.
The Increasing Impact in Education and Learning Challenge will support people who can articulate solutions to problems in learning and education, from enhancing brain development in young children, to educating people of all ages, to upskilling workers.
They are seeking powerful projects to enhance education and learning.