Application Deadline: 06/22/2022
Applications are now open for the School Enterprise Challenge an international business programme for schools.
- The School Enterprise Challenge is open to all schools from all countries, including pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools, and technical/vocational colleges.
- Please note that universities are not eligible to take part.
- Younger students are welcome to participate! Many pre-primary schools and primary schools all around the world have taken part in the School Enterprise Challenge, successfully planning and setting up their very own school businesses.
- All participating teams who submit a Business Idea by Tuesday 22nd November 2022 will be eligible for Business Idea Prizes.
- All participating teams who submit a Business Plan by Tuesday 22nd November 2022 will be eligible for Business Plan Prizes.
- All participating teams who submit an Annual Report by Tuesday 22nd November 2022 will be eligible for Implementation Prizes.
- The full list of prize winners for the 2022 program will be announced in February/March 2023.
- It is a practical programme which enables young people to develop skills which are not covered in the classroom (experiential learning).
- It also provides teachers with real-life examples to bring their teaching to life and allows them to develop new
- teaching practices (experiential teaching).
- All participants in the programme are part of a global community of enterprising schools which provides lots of inspiration and is a place for collaboration and sharing of best practices.
Benefits for young people
- Get practical experience running a real business
- Develop entrepreneurial skills
- Financial management
- Growth mindset
- Develop key life skills
- Problem solving
- Be part of a global movement of young entrepreneurs
Benefits for teachers
- Get access to a wide variety of teaching materials
- Business guides with explanations + activities
- Explainer videos
- Mini-competitions: ready-made challenges for your students
- Learn about business (this has many benefits in your personal life!)
- Ability to bring academic subjects to life through real-life examples
- Develop new teaching techniques
- Boost your CV
- Gain recognition and have the chance to win prizes
The School Enterprise Challenge is an award-winning educational programme that is available to any school around the world through their free, all-inclusive online platform.
Official Website: Submit Applications for School Enterprise Challenge