Application Deadline: March 14th 2021
Are you ready to shape the future? Do you have entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the media landscape and data-driven business models? If so, we would like to see you at the virtual edition of our event, Talent Meets Bertelsmann!
This year, we invite students all over Europe to take part in a digital career event that will offer an exceptional experience. We are looking for talents with entrepreneurial, innovative mindsets who are eager to tackle the challenges and opportunities of digitalization and participate in challenging virtual workshops.
Work on an exciting case study within an interdisciplinary team, and cooperate with experienced entrepreneurs on key business challenges. Join this year’s virtual format of Talent Meets Bertelsmann and gain an in-depth insight into one of the biggest media, education and services company in the world.
Talent Meets Bertelsmann Program
- 3 weeks – from April 12 | 3 days – MON WED FRI | 3 hours from 5-8PM (CET)
- Join interdisciplinary groups and participate in workshops
- Experience Bertelsmann through a live virtual concert, studio tour or keynotes
- Enjoy virtual happy hours, quiz nights and networking evenings
- Benefit from individual career consulting by HR professionals
- Receive goodies and gifts by mail to help you get connected
Take a look at the chronological overview below
- 1. Submit your application online
- 2. Interview with us online
- 3. Receive your invitation
- 4. Take part in virtual edition of TMB
Official Website: Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2021