Application Deadline:March 31, 2021
A 9-month FemTech start-up acceleration program for companies developing innovative solutions to improve technologies relating to women’s health.
The program Tech4Eva is open to start-ups and innovative projects from Switzerland, Europe and around the globe. We will accept both early and late stage companies. Ideally you are working on your go-to-market strategy and/or are considering fundraising.
All start-ups or projects developing innovative solutions to foster women’s health are welcome to apply to this program. Priority will be given to those start-ups that:
– Are tech driven.
– Demonstrate growth potential and traction to customers.
– Have a product / service that is ready to be commercialized.
– Are looking for international development and further fundraising.
– Are in the field of Femtech: Pregnancy & post-partum – wellness – period health – fertility & infertility – menopause – mental health – family life – prevention – treatment – care
– Have a strong team.
– Are committed to attend diligently all the program activities (1-2 senior team members).
– Have a female and/or male founders.
- Access to one of Europe’s leading healthcare ecosystems
- 9 months of tailored coaching and specialized workshops
- Develop pilot projects with Group Mutuel or its partner companies
- Access to potential customers through international collaborations
- Exposure to international investors
- Access to a unique knowledge from payer’s perspective
- A desk at La Forge, the incubator of EPFL Innovation Park in Lausanne, or at InnoPeaks of GM in SionDirect feedback from a panel of technology experts from EPFL network and at the University
Official Website: FemTech start-up Acceleration Program 2021