Application Deadline: October 30th 2021
TIDE 2.0 will promote tech entrepreneurship through financial and technical support to incubators engaged in supporting ICT startups primarily engaged in using emerging technologies such as IoT, AI, Block-chain, Robotics etc. in pre-identified areas of societal relevance.
The Scheme will be implemented through empowering 51 incubators in India and handholding close to 2000 tech start-ups over a period of 5 years. The scheme envisions creating a holistic ecosystem to support technology startups and incubation centers through identifying and creating necessary linkages.
MeitY Startup Hub (MSH) would be setup under TIDE 2.0 to ensure synergistic linkages among the TIDE centres, theme based incubation centres, Centre of Excellences on emerging technologies and other collaborative platforms. The MSH will also ensure crisscrossing of technology resources across the innovation ecosystem to come out with technology solutions to various societal challenges.
Technology Incubation and Development of Entrepreneurs (TIDE 2.0) Scheme has been envisaged to promote tech entrepreneurship through financial and technical support to incubators engaged in supporting ICT startups using emerging technologies such as IoT, AI, Block-chain, Robotics etc. in seven pre-identified areas of societal relevance. The Scheme will be implemented through 51 incubators and handholding of approximately 2000 tech start-ups over a period of five years
Budding entrepreneurs at PoC/ early Prototype Stage
- The applicant must have completed the basic graduation in Basic Sciences/ Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Medicine/ Law etc. as on the date of accepting EIR.
- The applicant should be citizen of India with possession of a government approved proof of nationality such as a valid passport, voter’s id etc.
- The innovator must be under the age of 35.
- TIDE 2.0 EIR support recipient should not treat this support as a stop gap arrangement to support them in their academic pursuits or transition between jobs.
- The applicant must be has to register his/her own company within 3 months of the acceptance of EIR.
- Fostering and evangelizing a vibrant entrepreneurship ecosystem that inspires budding entrepreneurs as well as support existing ones
- Creating entrepreneurship models of both financial as well as social value.
- Provide holistic incubation support including co-working space, mentoring, and networking for startups.
- Provide financial support to 51 incubators and close to 2000 tech startups pan India.
- The financial support for startups will be provided Facilitate IPR filings
Official Website: Technology Incubation and Development of Entrepreneurs (TIDE) 2.0