Application Deadline: 04/14/2022
The Congregate Solutions Accelerator is the inaugural program of the Resilience Foundry – an initiative to build back industries affected by COVID by bringing the innovation mindset of the economy to corporate structures and industries.
Congregate is a challenge-based accelerator designed to scale up technology companies by addressing specific problems in the travel, hospitality and tourism sectors. The program aims to bring together tourism companies with startups to execute a pilot project related to the challenges and needs of the industry.
- Technology companies that have technology/ innovation that can power the tourism and hospitality industry, even if you haven’t gotten in to this vertical yet.
- Startups or “pre-scaleups” that have a proven product or service, or have raised at least a seed round that are ready to scale.
- They love B2B or B2B2C companies. Their partners have some B2B needs, and others could be B2C, so both should apply!
- Be able to show us your connection to the US market. Maybe your founder is American, or you’ve got an active customer base in the US, the connection to the US is critical.
They are a non-equity accelerator and will not require any direct cost from participating companies other than their time on a partner project.
Perks of participation include:
- Over $10K in Amazon Web Services credits and enterprise tool support.
- Access to industry stakeholders ready to advise you on your venture.
- 1:1 mentoring with industry experts.
- Useful and customizable online programming.
Over the course of the accelerator, founders participate in mentorship meetings, networking sessions and learn from experts in the technology innovation and travel industries. Congregate participants also connect directly with potential partners and customers to help them scale globally.
We will meet once a week for 8-10 weeks for sessions with innovation, finance, marketing and business experts.
You’ll get a crash-course in working with the travel and hospitality industry.
You’ll also be assigned a mentor for the program who will meet with you regularly.
Expect to spend about 2-4 hours per week on this accelerator in total.
* Please note that not all applicants are guaranteed a match with an industry partner, as the industry partner is involved in the vetting and selection process.
Official Website: The Congregate Accelerator