Application Deadline: Friday April 8th 2022
CWIEME, the world’s largest coil winding, transformer, electric motor, generator and e-mobility exhibition & conference series is pleased to announce the categories for the CWIEME Global Awards. Full descriptions of the Awards Categories can be found below, and submissions are now open!
Award nominations and winning, a CWIEME Global Award is an excellent way of boosting brand awareness, highlighting excellent projects and initiatives, and rewarding the outstanding work of employees and teams to obtain global recognition. Our Judging Panel are members of our Advisory Board, all well respected and highly knowledgeable industry experts, they will use their expertise to create the shortlists for each category and make the final winning decisions.
The CWIEME Awards are free to enter and open to any individual, company or organisation anywhere in the world. The submission deadline is Friday April 8th 2022 and the winners will be announced at CWIEME Berlin on May10th 2022
Award nominations and winning, a CWIEME Global Award is an excellent way of boosting brand awareness, highlighting excellent projects and initiatives, and rewarding the outstanding work of employees and teams to obtain global recognition.
CWIEME Global Awards Categories
- CWIEME Excellence Award
- This category rewards a product that delivers both quality and innovation, demanding all-round excellence in all aspects of research, development, design and real-world application. This category is open to both start-ups and established corporations.
- CWIEME Engineer of The Year
- This award is looking for an engineer or other exceptional individual who has demonstrated excellence in technical design skills, problem solving and project delivery. They will also be passionate about their industry and involved in or contributing to the wider electrical engineering community. This category is open both to new entrants to the industry as well as those further along in their career.
- CWIEME Global Outreach Award
- Awarding a company, group of employees or an individual in the industry who have taken their knowledge, electrical engineering capabilities and initiative to support others in a charitable or community outreach context.
- CWIEME Sustainability Leadership
- Celebrating a company, person or project that has positively impacted manufacturing process, product development, consumption or CO2 footprint through innovation and best practice. Leading the march for the sustainable future of our industry and planet.
- CWIEME Lifetime Achievement
- This prestigious award will be presented to someone who has contributed immensely to the industry over a significant number of years, someone who lives and breathes the industry and is a role model for all.
Official Website: The CWIEME Global Awards 2022