The Monaco Ocean Protection Challenge began in 2018 as a collaboration between 4 partners dedicated to ocean protection and awareness: The Oceanographic Institute of Monaco, Monaco Impact, The International University of Monaco, and The Fondation Prince Albert II. The aim of the MOPC as a whole is to provide young students and entrepreneurs the opportunities and skills to succeed in building sustainable businesses for a better world, as well as sharing the core values that the Principality of Monaco has endorsed for more than a century.
Open to all students
The 2021 edition is open to all university undergraduates, post-bachelor students, and young entrepreneurs who are creating a company or have created one after January 2020. Check the requirements to participate.
Requirements to Participate
A Bachelor, Master or MBA university student or a young entrepreneur
Being fluent in English (and have a creative, entrepreneurial spirit)
Willing to take actions that make sense and have impact
Prepared to participate in the implementation of the idea (if selected by the Jury)
ho can join?
- All undergraduate/graduate students, as well as students who graduated within the last 5 years;
- Participants who are creating or have created a company after June 2020, and fit the previous requirements.
What do I have to submit?
- A Business Plan;
- A 1-Minute video presenting your concept and business plan.
- A timeline of milestones in your project’s development.
How will the Jury screen your business plan?
- Verify and substantiate demand for your product or service, based on market research and a thorough analysis of relevant data;
- Make sure the impact and the potential of your business concept are global, not local;
- Create a positive and measurable impact on the Oceanographic Institute and/or on the Oceans.
Official Website: Monaco Ocean Protection Challenge 2021