Application Deadline: February 28, 2021:
The Turkey Europe Future Forum is a project of Stiftung Mercator in cooperation with TUSIAD.
Since 2015, The Turkey Europe Future Forum has been bringing together dedicated young leaders from Turkey and Europe for intensive dialogue in Turkey, Germany and other European countries.
- between two and ten years of professional experience in the fields of politics, economics, administration, culture, media, science or civil society (Note: Internships do not count)
- outstanding achievements during studies, professional career, or civic engagement
- strong interest in the respective topic of the Future Forum as well as European-Turkish relations
- willingness to contribute to the TEFF for the whole period of the program
- Turkish, German or another European citizenship
- Very good English skills
All project related expenses will be covered for participants of the programme. These include, among others, travel expenses from Europe and Turkey to the venue of the Forum (economy/coach class), public transportation to and from the airport to the hotel, accommodation and meals during the conference
. The Forum does not cover any travel or additional costs incurred through participants’ personal expenses. As a selected participant of the programme, you will receive more detailed information about the expenses covered together with the confirmation of participation.
Dates & Deadlines
- January 18, 2021: Start of application period
- February 28, 2021: Application deadline
- March 22-26, 2021: Selection interviews
- August 15-22, 2021: Turkey Europe Future Forum
Official Website: Turkey Europe Future Forum 2021