Application Deadline: Monday 15th November 2021.
The Watford Young Entrepreneurs Programme (WYEP) is an exciting new programme funded by Watford Borough Council and delivered by the University of Hertfordshire. The programme is designed to provide free expert tailored advice, support, and grant funding to young entrepreneurs and those interested in becoming entrepreneurs in Watford.
We have the perfect opportunity to take you to the next level. With a chance to receive up to £2k funding to accelerate your business venture and a wide range of support to turn your dreams into reality, The Watford Young Entrepreneurs Programme is the helping hand you need.
The best thing about it? It is completely free to join.
All Watford based* entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs aged 18 – 30 years old
Phase 1: Bootcamp (Nov 2021) – hear from successful young entrepreneurs and access a dynamic programme of workshops and guest speakers including entrepreneurship, sustainability and creative industry experts.
Phase 2: One to one support (Dec 2021- Mar 2022) – If you are successfully selected for the second part of the programme, you’ll benefit from access to an expert business mentor, further opportunities to grow your skillset through workshops and the opportunity to apply for up to £2,000 of grant funding
Launch: The first session is scheduled for the 17th of November, 2021.
Location: The Enterprise Hub, University of Hertfordshire, and online.
Here are some of the reasons why you should apply to WYEP:
- Green: the programme offers a range of resources with a focus on sustainable business.
- Local Focus: WYEP has been specially designed to support young entrepreneurs in Watford.
- Expert Start-up Support: you will have access to Herts’ start-up know-how, networks, and specialist entrepreneurial facilities.
- Flexible Format: the programme offers a flexible blended delivery format, with opportunities to meet face to face as well as content delivered online for ease of access, so you can fit it around other activities.
- Funding: you’ll have the opportunity to apply for a grant of up to £2,000 to get your entrepreneurial venture off to a great start.
Official Website: The Watford Young Entrepreneurs Programme