Application Deadline: April 29, 2022.
Who have you done business with who impressed you? Do you have someone you do business for who is great at what they do? Who do you consistently hear about doing a great job in our community? Do you work for a company that you are proud to work for? The Woodstock District Chamber of Commerce wants to acknowledge and celebrate business in Woodstock.
- Outstanding Agri-Business Award – The award will be presented to a business/individual within the local agricultural community who shows leadership and outstanding achievement within their sector and shows continuous improvement and commitment to the environment and the advancement and sustainability of the agricultural industry.
- Outstanding Commercial/Retail Award – The outstanding Commercial/Retail Award will be presented to an individual or business that has demonstrated commitment, innovation and excellence in their field while providing outstanding customer service.
- Community Engagement Award – The Community Engagement Award will be presented to an individual, business or non-profit organization who demonstrate outstanding commitment and involvement through endeavours for the betterment of our community and those who live within it. This could include, but is not limited to, support of the arts & culture, amateur sports, education, youth and societal issues.
- Outstanding Manufacturing Award – The outstanding Manufacturing Award will be presented to a manufacturing business that is a recognized force in their industry while introducing efficient internal programs including apprentice programs and/or recent successful launches of new products or product lines.
- Outstanding Food Services Award – The award will be presented to an individual or business that engages in the preparation and delivery of food by exhibiting superior preparation, delivery and customer service.
- Outstanding New Business Award – The award will be presented to a new business created within the past 3 years and/or business owner who has demonstrated a level of financial risk and created opportunities for employment within the community through the expansion into new markets.
- Young Professionals/Young Entrepreneurs Award – The award will be presented to a young professional/entrepreneur who is 40 years of age or younger who has exceeded/taken risks to expand their business and or client base.
- Professional Services of the Year – This award will be presented to individuals or companies that have shown business growth, job creation and concern for employee relations and education, customer service, quality, community and charitable involvement.
Official Website: The Woodstock District Chamber of Commerce Business Awards of Excellence