Application Deadline: 05/16/2022
The Buloke Shire Council is pleased to launch an open call for the Tourism Business Innovation Grants to encourage and support tourism business pilots within the Buloke Shire.
Buloke Shire Council in partnership with the Victorian Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions will this year be supporting new and innovative tourism business ideas in Buloke.
The Tourism Business Innovation Grants fund aims to maximize benefits from increased tourism, through the provision of seed funding to new and innovative tourism business ideas in Buloke.
- Only one application per individual or organisation
- Applicants must submit a business plan with their application
- All funds must be expended in accordance with the funding agreement
- Applications will be accepted from community groups, if they are an Incorporated Association, or are under the auspices of a business or Incorporated Association
- Successful applicants will be required to submit a funding acquittal by the end of the funding period
- A full project budget must be submitted with the application which details all expenditure and income items
To discuss your project please contact Kerrie Mulholland on 1300 520 520 or email: KMulholland@buloke.vic.gov.au
Official Website: Tourism Business Innovation Grants in Australia