The Academic Psychiatry Trainee Editorial Fellowship is an opportunity for psychiatry residents and fellows with demonstrated interest in education, scholarship, and leadership to expand their skills in scholarly publication. This 1-year, unfunded fellowship will provide trainees in programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education with an opportunity to learn about and participate in the peer review and editing process for an academic medical journal.
- Resident in postgraduate year 3 or 4 or Fellow in any psychiatry subspecialty at the time of application
- Demonstrated track record of interest in teaching, scholarly presentation(s), or scholarly publication(s)
- Demonstrated interest and commitment to a career in academic psychiatry
- Demonstrated interest in academic writing
- Demonstrated interest in teaching
- The likely impact of the fellowship on the career of the applicant
Official Website: Trainee Editorial Fellowship