Application Deadline: 19 October 2022
Submit your Travel Grant application now, along with your abstract! Travel Grants applications for the 31st European Congress of Psychiatry are open during the abstract submission period. You have until 19 October 2022!
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 at the opening date of the Congress, 25 March 2023.
- Applicants must be psychiatrists or trainees in psychiatry.
All applicants must have submitted an abstract to the Congress via the website.
- All applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the Congress.
- Applicants must be registered and paid up for the Congress by the Early Bird registration deadlose not registered at this time will not be considered for a travel grant).
- All applicants must submit a copy of their passport or other document of proof of age.
- All applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from the head of their department with their application on official institutional letterhead; this letter should confirm that the applicant is a psychiatrist or a trainee in psychiatry and speak to the scientific merit of the candidate.
Priority will be given to applicants coming from a country which is a member of EPA’s Council of NPAs (National Psychiatric Associations).
Only one application per candidate will be considered, regardless of the number of abstracts submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Official Website: Travel Grants