Application Deadline: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST.
The VBThrive Business Relief Grant Program is a collaboration of LISC Hampton Roads and United Way of South Hampton Roads. This grant program is sponsored by the City of Virginia Beach to aid businesses in recovery from the ongoing economic impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Below is information about the VBThrive Business Relief Grant Program including eligibility requirements, priorities, required documentation, award process and application timeline.
- For-profit business licensed and located in the City of Virginia Beach and currently open to the public
- Business (with the exception of Sole Proprietors) must have an Active Status in the Virginia State Corporation Commission Clerks Information System
- Business must have an Active Unique Entity ID through SAM.gov
- Must have been in operation and revenue generating on or before January 1, 2020 and be able to submit a 2019 tax return
- Have between 1 and 250 employees (including owner, contract and 1099 employees).
- Able to demonstrate at least 15% revenue loss during COVID (comparing 2019 and 2020 tax returns)
- Suffered a negative economic impact from COVID-19
- Owner must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants may apply for one business only. Business owners with multiple businesses should apply for the largest business they own that suffered COVID revenue loss
The application portal will open on Monday, April 4, 2022 at 12:01 AM EST. All potential applicants should read the entirety of this page thoroughly and carefully prior to submitting their application.
Applications must be submitted by Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST.
Official Website: VBThrive Business Relief Grant Program