Application Deadline: 06/30/2022
Applications are now open for the Venice Sustainability Innovation Accelerator program to support companies to identify, through an international call to action, their sustainability challenges and engage the most qualified researchers/start-uppers to carry out the sustainability innovation projects.
- Companies (corporations and SMEs);
- Master students;
- who are interested in pursuing or supporting sustainability innovation projects.
- Companies benefit from VeniSIA because they get:
- a certain increase of their brand awareness, proving sustainability and innovation leaders to meet the SDGs with the aim to save Venice;
- a probable solution of their main sustainable development challenges, leveraging VeniSIA community of innovators and Ca’ Foscari University physical and intellectual assets;
- a possible commercialization of the solutions if they can prove to be able to cope with global challenges, promoting them to international investors and venture capitalists (VCs).
SDGs are an urgent call to action for people and planet, and companies are required to innovate their operative and business models through the development and test of new business ideas and technology solutions.
- VeniSIA copes with Venice sustainable development challenges through an acceleration process involving:
- international and national Providers of a sustainability innovation solution for sustainable cities, underwater life and clean energy, using labs as well as showrooms;
- national Seekers of a sustainability innovation project to re-startup the company through the activation of a corporate lab in Venice, coherently with sustainable production and clean energy.
Official Website: VeniSIA’s Second Acceleration Program in Italy