Application Deadline: March 15, 2022.
Visa is back with more funding opportunities for women-owned businesses in Canada, in partnership with IFundWomen. As part of Visa’s continued commitment to support small businesses, 10 exceptional women entrepreneurs will be selected to receive a 10,000 CAD grant plus a one-year annual IFundWomen Coaching Membership. Applications will be open through March 15, 2022.
The entrant is a legal resident of Canada
• The entrant is at least the age of majority of their province or territory of residence at the time of entry
• The entrant must own at least 50% of their business and operate their business in Canada
• The entrant’s business must have been operating for 2+ years
• The entrant must have a business that has a product or service in market and is generating revenue
• The entrant must have a legitimate and compelling digital presence
Through this program, ten (10) qualified women entrepreneurs each will be selected to receive a $10,000 CAD grant, plus a one-year IFundWomen Annual Coaching Membership to support the growth of their small business.
Official Website: Visa Canada She’s Next Grant Program