Application deadline: November 2, 2021.
Visa is continuing its commitment to support women entrepreneurs around the globe through Visa’s She’s Next Irish Grant Programme in partnership with IFundWomen. Through this initiative, five women-owned businesses in Ireland will receive a €5,000 grant and one-year IFW Coaching membership to help fund, run and grow their business. This programme is empowering women small business owners to make their next move.
• The entrant is a legal resident of Ireland, and must be a resident within the 26 counties of the Republic of Ireland
• The entrant’s business must be at least 51% women-owned and operate their business in Ireland
• The entrant’s business must have a minimum annual revenue of €10K or more
• The entrant’s business must have been operating for at least one (1) year
• The entrant must have a legitimate and compelling digital presence such as a website, online ordering function or platform, social media presence or can accept digital payments
- All Entries must be received by the end of the Entry Period. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of transmission of an Entry does not constitute proof that it was received. Incomplete, unreadable, late, or unintelligible Entries are void and will be disqualified.
- Limit of one (1) Entry per person.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of an entrant, the Entry will be deemed to be made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address listed in the Entry, provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the email address. An entrant may not use multiple email or social media accounts to enter, and if an entrant does so, all of such entrant’s Entries may be disqualified.
- Each Entry (including the Entry form and all other data, information, images, content, and other materials included in the Entry) must comply with the following:
- It must be entirely the original work of the entrant.
- It must not contain any individual’s photograph, likeness, name, voice, or other element of persona and identity unless the entrant has obtained all releases and consents from such individual necessary to enter the Entry in the Contest (or the parent/legal guardian for any minor depicted), and to grant the rights in the Entry as provided in these Official Rules.
- If a professional image or video is submitted, you are responsible for securing usage rights from the photographer or videographer to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the image by IFundWomen, and their respective agents, in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known.
- It must not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- All information provided in the Entry must be true, accurate, and correct in all respects.
- It must not be created or submitted through any script, macro, or other automatic method.
- It must comply with these Official Rules and all applicable Laws.
- It must be suitable for publication to a general audience and must not contain anything that:
- is illegal, abusive, tortious, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes discrimination based on race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age;
- promotes violence or unsafe or illegal activity;
- is threatening, harassing, or degrading;
- serves to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent affiliation with any person or entity; or
- disparages or injures the reputation or goodwill of the Sponsor, Administrator, the prize providers, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, products, or services.
Entries that do not comply with these requirements (as determined by Administrator or Sponsor in its sole discretion) are void and will be disqualified. Media, as defined in the Contest application, must be of high resolution and no more than 10MB per file. Photos must be provided in PNG or JPG format, in videos in MP3 format. Entrants may be required to submit proof of compliance with these requirements, and failure to provide such proof on request may, in Administrator or Sponsor’s sole discretion, disqualify an entrant’s Entry.
Neither submission of an Entry nor any other participation in the Contest creates any confidential, fiduciary, agency, employment, or other relationship or contract between Sponsor or Administrator and any entrant, and by submitting an Entry each entrant acknowledges that no such relationship or contract exists.
By entering the Contest, each entrant represents and warrants to Administrator/Sponsor that:
- The entrant’s Entry meets all of the requirements in Section 7 as detailed above
- The entrant meets all the eligibility requirements for the Contest; and
- The entrant has complied with these Official Rules and all applicable Laws in entering and participating in the Contest.
Official Website: Visa’s She’s Next Irish Grant Programme