Application Deadline: May 1, 2022
Visible Hands has announced a 14-week, virtual-first accelerator that will give you the opportunity to work alongside a cohort of exceptional underrepresented founders to build or scale your venture-backed startup.
- You are the founder of an early-stage startup (or ready to start one)
- Your gender and/or racial identity is underrepresented in tech. This includes – but isn’t limited to – women, non-binary and trans people, and Black, Latinx, and Indigenous American people
- You can commit to building your startup full-time for the entirety of the program
- Your company is incorporated (or planning to incorporate) as a C-corp in the United States
What do they look for in their founders?
- At Visible Hands, they bring together ambitious and talented individuals to build venture-backed companies. If you think you have what it takes, they want to work with you.
- Skills & Insights
- You have a strong skillset or deep insights that give you a competitive advantage in building and distributing a solution.
- Hustle & Execution
- You can work creatively around constraints, deliver with speed, and consistently achieve what you set out to do
- Community Orientation
- You are eager to collaborate and learn from others in the cohort and the broader Visible Hands community.
Official Website: Visible Hands Accelerator Program