Application Deadline: October 19, 2022
One Young World is pleased to collaborate with VOCES with the aim of promoting digitization and accelerating the changes that Latin America needs, based on one main premise: listening to the young people of our region and helping their ideas reach where they should. get.
This first edition seeks to address the challenge of inclusion in Latin America. Ensuring a decent present and future for all implies addressing the need for equitable access to development opportunities for the greatest number of people through digitization. Based on this premise, it is intended to seek ideas that deal with problems that arise in areas such as employment, education and financial inclusion.
- Be between 18 and 32 years old
- Be a resident in Peru, Colombia, Chile, Bolivia and Panama
- Have an idea, individual or group, that promotes inclusion through digitization
Winners of Voices for Inclusion will be able to:
- Attend the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast
- Have personalized accompaniment
- Increase the exposure of your initiatives – mentoring with experts
- Receive $15,000 dollars per winning group to promote the development of their initiatives.
Official Website: VOCES Scholarship for Inclusion – One Young World