Application Deadline: April 15th 2021
An online scale-stage support program for innovators in the East Asia & Pacific region under the age of 30 with market-validated solutions that help to address the world’s most pressing water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) challenges.
The theme of the 2nd edition is “Futureproof WASH.” We’re asking: How can we meet the challenges of tomorrow – such as climate change, scarcity water and other natural resources, urbanization and migration – with new technologies, services, and ways of working?
- English-speaking East Asian or Pacific Islands citizens or residents under < 30 years old, who are leading a market-validated WASH innovation.
The WYCP is designed to help WASH innovators to reach the next level in their innovations. Specifically, participants will receive:
– A chance to partner with UNICEF to scale up your innovation
– 1-on-1 coaching with a UNICEF innovation expert
– Membership to an exclusive community of WASH innovators
– Access to a network of experts, funders, and potential supporters
– The potential of an ongoing funded partnership with UNICEF
In additional to your own self-directed work on your WASH innovation, the WYCP demands approximately 12 hours of engagement over 3 months. The following activities will be held for 1-hour on a regular weekday evening (GMT+6 to GMT +9):
– 1-on-1 sessions with an innovation coach (monthly)
– Performance group sessions with other WASH innovators (monthly)
– Showcase webinars where you pitch your innovations to potential supporters (monthly)
– A mentor matching session (one time)
– Advisory meetings with technical experts
Official Webpage: WASH Young Changemakers Programme 2021